Beautiful and exquisite 4″x6″ postcards, 2 each of 5 different captivating images of storms (5 of 70 photography images and designs). A photographer of land and sky, blossoms and light, nature and landscapes, Don draws inspiration from world-renowned artists Ansel Adams, Georgia O’Keeffe, Claude Monet, Henri Matisse and Pierre Auguste Renoir. His enchanting images lend a sense of endearment to the dates we celebrate. Donald Verger is a critically-acclaimed, award-winning photographer and Founder and President Emeritus of The Children’s Discovery Museum and Science Discovery Museum in Massachusetts. His inspirational and motivational photographs are seen in many hospitals (often donated) and school classrooms and are cherished and collected by people around the world. Donald Verger resides in Maine.
- Storm Variety Pack. Severe storm, tornado, supercell, weather photographs by Donald Verger
- A unique Fathers Day & Birthday Gift from Son or Daughter. Classy fancy and small little love notes with no envelopes needed. Popular Easter basket stuffer presents
- Great get well soon cards, thinking of you, memorial service, funeral sympathy cards, bridal party and baby showers, gifts, wedding showers, x-mas and graduations. Extraordinary award winning photography from world famous nature and landscape photographer Donald Verger, whose images are collected by people around the world. Don resides in Maine.
- top quality romantic design cards. For lovers, students, military, sleep-away summer camp-ers, Easily framed in 4×6 photo format frames. Great decorations. Terrific for graduation & graduates!
- Updated 2015 – 2016. Printed in USA. Updated 2015 2016 Mr. Verger is known for his award winning fine art nature photographs and storm chasing photographs. Green wind powered printing using FSC fine top quality paper on 120lb cover stock. Mailed flat free prime shipping in clear plastic sleeve with heavy card board backer. Unique great gift ideas for Birthdays, Christmas & Valentines Day, and Hanukkah for adults and kids of all ages.