Zuwit bump belt adjuster is designed for use by women 3 months into their pregnancy until the time the baby is born. It prevents a vehicle’s seat belt from riding up over your baby bump to help protect mothers-to-be and their unborn baby during car travel. The unique design allows user to easily unstrap and re-strap, so it is more practical for daily use (compared to cushion bump belt that with 2 Velcro straps).The Zuwit bump belt adjuster can be fastened tightly in car seat. It’s not movable, and no matter you are petite/skinny, or full-figured, it’s working!
Material: Updated with high-strength ABS+PC from Jan,12, 2017.
Color available: Blue, Green, White, Black
- Zuwit bump belt adjuster(Enhanced Version updated from Jan,12,2017) makes the seat belt sit across the thighs, instead of over the belly which causes much discomfort for growing bellies. It allows pregnant driver to focus on driving, as well as makes pregnant passenger more comfortable and safer
- It is easy to install, and doesn’t take extra time to unstrap and re-strap, so that it is more practical for daily use
- The Zuwit bump belt adjuster can be fastened tightly in car seat, it’s not movable, and no matter you are petite/skinny, or full-figured, it’s working!
- For anyone having had abdominal or stomach surgery, caesarean section, it can help reduce discomfort and pain safely
- If you are switching seats/cars a lot, (like from driver to passenger, or own 2 cars or more) we recommend buying 2, so you don’t have to move it