– Water Capacity: 300ml
– Product Name: Saline Xmas LED String Light
– Salt Weight: About 15g
– Model No.: QF-167
– Working temperature: -15°C～55°C
– Size: L89*W72*H196mm
– Output Volt: DC 3V
– Output Current: ＜100mA
– Color: Red + White
– Control Mode: On / Auto Flash / Off Light Color : RGBY(Red, Yellow, Blue, Green)
– N.W.: 398g (100 LED
– Material: ABS/Rubber/Cu/Mg
– 100LEDs: 2m leading wire, distance between two lights:10cm, total length :12m
– Lighting time: 24Hrs working time,100LEDs: 35 days / 200LEDs: 25 days (Mg bar replacement)
– Water replacement :24Hrs working time,100LEDs: 7 days cycle
1. When the temperature below 0 °C, pour about 30g salt in it; when the temperature below -10 °C, put into 45g of salt to avoid water freezing.
2. If the saline water has not been used for a long time, press the power button for 5-10s
3. As the water tank has sediment of the dissolved Mg bar, you should replace the saline water every
5-7days under 24Hrs working time condition. The saline water must be poured out if not used for more than one week
4. As the Mg bar is consumable, if run out, please contact the dealer for purchasing there.Very Easy to Operate and Replace the Magnesium Bar Saline Water.
1:No light emitting.
To check whether the water is too little, if enough, please add a pinch of salt.
Please check the Mg bar ﬁrst, and replace a new one if it is run out.
If the indicator light is on but no light emitting, please press the power button for 10 seconds or so and you will see the LEDs light up slowly.
2. Water leaking.
When open the vent plug, do not dump water tank.
Please check the buckle of control box and Mg bar whether they are correctly ﬁxed.