Reaching a healthy weight goal is important at any age as it impacts our energy level, cardiovascular health and even our confidence. That is why you need a scale that helps you measure all the most important body composition features so you can live better. Excelvan Digital CF366 Smart Scale is the best choice.
Age range: 10-99 years
Scale division: 0.2lb/0.1kg
Scale wakeup weight: 11lb/5kg
Weight range: 11-400lb/5-180Kg
Height range: 3’3″-8’4″/ 100-255cmWeight unit: lb/kg
Material: ITO conductive film & 1.6mm tempered glass
Production dimensions: (12.8x 12.8x 0.8)”/(32.4x 32.4x 2.0)cm
Display : Very large oval blue backlit LCD screen
Power: DC 6V (4 AA alkaline batteries included)
1. Kids under 1m and pregnant, we suggest just measuring weight, no more other data.
2. Make sure to place the scale on a flat and solid surface such as hardwood or ceramic tile flooring.
3. Make sure your feet are dry before stepping on the scale. Step on the scale in bare feet to measure BMI.
4. Before every serious measurement, you’d better wait the scale to Auto-Zero, or your weight will inaccurate.
5. While there isn’t technically a minimum weight, you will need at least 15 or so pounds to wake the scale up.
6. For accurate measurement, please set the correct personal information including your gender, birthday, height and athlete level on the “iWellness” APP.
7. This scale should be used with caution by people with cardiac pacemaker, for there is a small electrical current passes through the body, which is harmless to normal people.
1 x Excelvan Bluetooth BIA Scale
4 x AA alkaline batteries
1 x User Manual